GIVING

TITHES

Tithing is giving God the 10% OWED to HIM and being able to keep the remaining 90%. He can do so much MORE with that than what we can do with all 100%.

OFFERING

What a blessing it is to be able to give back after God has done so much for us. 

Contact Us

 

Christ Church

12815 Fuqua St

Houston, TX 77034

281-481-3222

Contact.christchurchhouston@gmail.com

Social Media

  • Facebook - White Circle

2018 by CHRIST CHURCH